PM Swamitva Yojana 2023: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Svamitva Scheme (Survey of Villages Abadi and Mapping with Improvised Technology in Village Area) on April 24, 2020, as a central-sector initiative to promote socio economic empowerment and a more self-reliant rural India.
From 2021 to 2025, this program will survey approximately 6.62 lakh villages across the nation using a variety of technology, including drones, to collect property data. In a few villages in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, and Rajasthan, the scheme’s initial phase was implemented in 2020 and 21.
पंचायती राज दिवस पर प्रधानमंत्री @narendramodi ने संरपंचों से संवाद के दौरान स्वामित्व योजना की शुरुआत की। प्रधानमंत्री ने कहा कि इस योजना से ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों में संपदा अधिकारों पर स्पष्टता सुनिश्चित करने में मदद मिलेगी। @PIB_India @MIB_India @PMOIndia pic.twitter.com/jIDa9vZXwB
— MyGovIndia (@mygovindia) April 25, 2020
- 1 Objectives of Swamitva Yojana 2023
- 2 Overview of PM Swamitva Yojana 2023
- 3 PM Swamitva Yojana 2023 Online Registration Process
- 4 PM Swamitva Yojana 2023 Eligibility
- 5 PM Svamitva scheme 2023: Required Document
- 6 Major benefits of PM Swamitva Yojana
- 7 PM Swamitva Yojana helpline number & contact address
Objectives of Swamitva Yojana 2023
By increasing financial liquidity and providing accurate land records, the PM Svamitva Scheme aims to reduce property disputes. The plan aims to make planning and collecting money easier and to make sure that rural residents are aware of their property rights.
Overview of PM Swamitva Yojana 2023
|Swamitva Yojana 2023|
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana|
|Launched by||Ministry of Panchayati Raj, PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Scheme Objective||To strengthen e-Governance in Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) across the country|
|Scheme under||Central Government
|Launched Date||24 April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Now|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|e-Gram Swaraj App||Click Here|
|e-Gram Swaraj Portal 2020||Official Website|
PM Swamitva Yojana 2023 Online Registration Process
- Go to the Official Website of PM Swamitva Yojana i.e. https://egramswaraj.gov.in/.
- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “new registration” button.
- Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now enter the required details such as basic details, mobile number and mail id.
- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application
- You can download the application form your future.
PM Swamitva Yojana 2023 Eligibility
- Through this scheme, the people living in the village will be given the ownership record as proof of being the owner.
- People who are using populated land on or after September 25, 2018. The land will be allotted, for which they will be eligible to get the land ownership record.
- Under this scheme, Villagers will get records and ownership certificates of possession of their property.
PM Svamitva scheme 2023: Required Document
Required only basic details for applicants. Which are given below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photos
Major benefits of PM Swamitva Yojana
- PM Swamitva Yojana will help in settlement of land and property disputes in rural areas.
- Gram Panchayat and villagers can apply for loan online through egramswaraj app or portal.
- Villagers can get loan from various banks through PM Swamitva scheme.
- With the help of Swaraj App, Panchayats can digitize all their needs.
- With the help of PM Swamitva Yojana, there will be decentralization of work and transparency in work will increase.
PM Swamitva Yojana helpline number & contact address
Email at egramswaraj[at]gov[dot]in
Ministry of Panchayai Raj
Government of India
11th Floor, J.P. Building,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place,