Gujarat government has decided to conduct Saraswati Sadhana Yojana 2023 for Girls. Under this program, bicycles are provided free of charge under Sarasvati Sadhana Yojana to all girls who belong to the scheduled class category and are studying in the ninth class. The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment is the Nodal Department. To successfully implement her free bike program for SC girls in Gujarat.
Saraswati Sadhana Yojana (SSY) in Gujarat aims to promote enrollment of girls aged 14-18 in secondary and upper secondary education. The program reduces dropout rates for girls from socially disadvantaged backgrounds.
- 1 Key details of Gujarat Free Bicycle scheme 2022
- 2 Objective Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana 2023
Key details of Gujarat Free Bicycle scheme 2022
Here we report on the need, impact and reach of the beneficiaries of Sarasvati Sadhana Yojana in Gujarat.
|Name of scheme||Saraswati Sadhna Yojana|
|Benefits||Free bicycle distribution|
|Beneficiaries||Girls belonging to age group 14 to 18 years|
|Main objective||To promote and government of girl belonging to to schedule caste category and studying in 9th class|
For whom Gujarat Saraswati Aadhana Yojana 2023 is beneficial
Secondary school (grade 10) is an important educational level that lays the foundation for higher education and employment. According to research reports, most girls from disadvantaged segments of society dropped out of education due to lack of adequate facilities. The state government encourages girls in the SC community to study further. Originally from Gujarat, in 2023 she founded Saraswati Sadhana Yojana to provide free bikes to SC girls studying in her ninth grade of government. / Government. supported the school.
Beneficiaries of Saraswati Sadhana Yojana 2023
Only girls in the third year of junior high school are eligible to participate. The annual income of her SC girl’s parents from all sources, suitable for Saraswati Sadhana Yojana, Gujarat, could be Rs.1,20,000 in rural areas and Rs.1,50,000 in urban areas. I have. It’s important to note that only girls who meet both of these conditions will receive free bikes.
Gujarat Sarasvati Sadhana Yojana aims to improve class IX gross enrollment. This program promotes girls’ education to address issues of lack of access, low participation and poor quality of facilities through this Saraswati sadhana programme. The situation of girls’ education and thus the overall quality of girls’ education will improve.
Details of the program are available on the official website of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and can be accessed using the link provided here
Gujarat SC Girls Free Bike Scheme 2023
According to an evaluation study of her free bike program for SC girls in Gujarat, the program is a boon for students. Saraswati Sadhana Yojana in Gujarat will increase enrollment and attendance of girls in school as girls ride bicycles to school. The Saraswati Sadhana Program has the effect of resolving/alleviating safety concerns of both girls and their parents, increasing enrollment and attendance of girls in Grade 9.
Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar card (girl, father)
- BPL card
- income certificate
- Passport grade sheet from the previous year
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Rs.1,20000/- for rural areas.
- Rs.1,50000/- for urban area.
Objective Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana 2023
- Through this scheme, the Gujarat government wants to encourage enrollment of girls in the age group of 14 to 18 years at the secondary and senior secondary level.
- Due to this scheme, the government started this scheme to prevent the girls from the lower classes from leaving the school.
- Mainly the main objective of this scheme is to encourage the girl students of class IX not to drop their name from the school and not to sit at home.
- Under this scheme, a plan to promote girl child education was also made by the government so that through Saraswati Sadhna Yojana, the distance of more and more girls’ schools can be reduced and their problems can be solved.