Start Up India Yojana 2023: Startup India is a drive of the Government of India. In his speech on August 15, 2015, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi made the first public announcement of the campaign. Eliminating restrictive State Government policies in this area, such as License Raj, Land Permissions, Foreign Investment Proposals, and Environmental Clearances, is an additional aspect of this initiative. The Department for the Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPI&IT) organized it. This initiative’s action plan focuses on three areas.
- Handholding and simplifying
- Support and incentives for funding
- Partnership and incubation between industry and academia.
- 1 PM Start Up India Yojana 2023
- 2 Overview of Start Up India Yojana 2023
- 3 Objectives of Startup India Scheme
- 4 Benefits of Startup India Yojana 2023
- 5 Startup India Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Required documents of Startup India Yojana Scheme
- 7 Helpline Number of Startup India Scheme
- 8 FAQs about Startup India scheme 2023
PM Start Up India Yojana 2023
A startup is a business with its headquarters in India, has been in operation for less than ten years, and generates less than 100 crore rupees (US$13 million) in revenue annually. The I-MADE program and the MUDRA Bank scheme (Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana), both of which aim to provide entrepreneurs from low socioeconomic backgrounds with microfinance loans with low interest rates, have already been launched by the government as part of this initiative. Starting capital of ₹20,000 crore (identical to ₹240 billion or US$3.0 billion out of 2020) has been distributed for this plan.
As of late Indian Top state leader reported that India will observe January 16 as “National Start-up Day”. On the eve of National Startup Day, Hon’ble PM awarded 48 startups. This time, the award went to four startups from Pune, Maharashtra.
The organized and policy pillar, the opportunity for capital, and entrepreneurial civilization are all placed above entrepreneurialism. In an arising society, for example, India, the public authority ought to direct business and energize commercialization of brilliant plans by copying the startup climate in the extended states.
Overview of Start Up India Yojana 2023
Over 75 such startup support hubs will be established in the National Institutes of Technology (NITs), the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs), and the National Institutes of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPERs) with the cooperation of the Ministry of Human Resource Development and the Department of Science and Technology.
It is the responsibility of the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) to work with other government departments to implement the Startup India initiative.
The initiatives under Startup India, in addition to DPIIT, are primarily driven by five Government Departments, namely Branch of Science and Innovation (DST), Division of Bio-innovation (DBT), Service of Human Asset Improvement (MHRD), Service of Work and Business, Service of Corporate Undertakings (MCA) and NITI Aayog.
Highlights of Start Up India Yojana
The Startup India initiative’s vision has been quickly realized thanks to the rapid efforts of the Indian government. The Startup India initiative has made significant progress and stoked the nation’s entrepreneurial spirit.
|भारत सरकार की योजना||Startup India Yojana 2023|
|योजना की शुरुआत||16 जनवरी, 2016 को पी.एम मोदी द्धारा शुरु किया गया|
|योजना का उद्धेश्य||देश के अर्यव्यवस्था को विकसित करने के साथ-साथ बेरोजगारी की समस्या को समाप्त करना.|
|योजना का लाभ||देश के सभी व्यापारियों, व्यवसायियो व युवाओं को लाभ प्रदान किया जायेगा।|
|वेबसाइट||यहां क्लिक करें|
|हेल्पलाइन नंबर / सम्पर्क सूत्र||1800 115 565|
Objectives of Startup India Scheme
- The main objective of this scheme is to promote employment and business in the country.
- Easy loan facility has to be made available to small industries and businessmen under this scheme
- To connect the youth with new creative thinking.
Benefits of Startup India Yojana 2023
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the youth to start their own business.
- Training will also be provided to the youth under the Skill India program in the country.
- Startup India Yojana will create new employment employment opportunities.
- This scheme to increase entrepreneurship among scheduled castes and tribes and women.
- In this scheme, New employment opportunities will open, as well as the economic structure of the country will also help in improving to a great extent.
- Tax exemption will be given in this scheme for 3 years under Startup India Yojana.
- Training and Rupay card will also provide to the beneficiaries Under this scheme.
Startup India Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Your enterprise should be in the form of a Private Limited Company or a Registered Partnership Company or a Limited Liability Partnership.
- Turnover of the business should not exceed ₹25 crore in any year.
- The age limit for setting up the industry has been fixed above 18 years.
- The person should not be a defaulter of any bank or financial institution.
- The ideal business should be one with high potential to generate employment or create wealth.
- The company should not have been registered for more than seven years.
- In case of non-individual enterprises, 51% stake should be held by a Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or a woman entrepreneur.
Required documents of Startup India Yojana Scheme
Any applicant who wants to get a loan under Startup India Scheme must have the following documents.
- Identity Card (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.)
- Caste Certificate (not required for women)
- Business address certificate
- Pan card
- Passport size photo
- Bank account details
- Copy of Income Tax Return (latest)
- Project report
Helpline Number of Startup India Scheme
Toll-Free Number: 1800 115 565
110, Vigyan Bhavan Annexe,
001, Maulana Azad Road,
New Delhi 110 001 | +91 011 2304 8155
Working Hours: 10:00AM – 5:30PM (Mon to Fri)
FAQs about Startup India scheme 2023
What is the Startup India scheme ?
Main objective of Startup India Yojana is to promote business and entrepreneurship, which will boost employment and jobs in the country.
What is the official website of Startup India Scheme?
The official website of Startup India Scheme is www.startupindia.gov.in.
How to apply for Start Up India loan?
To get a loan under the tart Up India scheme, you have to fill the application form by visiting the official website, the process of application is given in the article above.